In so indicated loaded dates, holidays of meetings, familiar meals and dinners, where we uncontrolled the diet, and we have little time to practice sport, from the equipment of SportPulse in the Club of Antalyaescortclub, have wanted to speak of a as important subject as it is the loss of weight, as much with healthful habits as in a fast surgery, and to explain the differences between these two ways to do it.
Liposuction is the more frequent aesthetic surgery after the increase of chest. This is due to the beliefs of the present population, in which the overweight or the obesity with an ugly profile is associated. This partly is beneficial, since we do not have to forget the intrinsic relation between the obesity and serious diseases, as they can be the diabetes type II or the arteriosclerosis.
The appearance of new surgical options in which a greater loss of fat with more security is still obtained, and knowing full well that the greasy weave is an active weave metabolically speaking, has made think us that liposuction can help us to improve that metabolism, to increase it and therefore to help the greater loss of fat and in this way to treat the obesity.
Lamentably, the results of the realised studies are inconsistent, since the guts of the patients with obesity are very increased of size and that fat that surrounds them remains after the intervention. Therefore, once you eliminate the subcutaneous fatty weave in liposuction, the size of these organs continues being the same and the fat follows there, causing that evidences of improvement in the factors of cardiovascular risk do not exist.
To put an example, if we spoke of visceral greasy weave, this one yes that is a great indicator of risk of cardiovascular diseases or the lipidic metabolism. We conclude, with such reason, that according to where and how it is distributed the fat, increases or diminishes the risk of these diseases. If the visceral fat is proportionally greater than the subcutaneous one, there will be more risk of suffering cardiovascular diseases, since they will make worse some factors of risk as they can be the resistance to the insulin (diabetes).
The Physical Exercise contributes much more
The physical exercise has multiple benefits, and to realise it of the best way oriented by professionals can cause that we still optimize plus these advantages. For example, with the accomplishment of the test of effort with gas analysis we are going to him to comment to our patient in its final report to what pulsations, speed and slope must go in the rolling tape to optimize the loss of greasy weight. And, unlike which the population thinks generally, the loss of greasy weight optimizes to smaller intensity and losses pulsations, but being exercises of greater duration in the time (aerobic).
With aerobic exercise we will improve in addition the resistance to the insulin (diabetes), the fat oxidation, we will increase the muscular mass reason why we will improve physical training conditions and the cardiac venous return, and will reduce fat (mainly the visceral one).
Returning again to liposuction, and having understood the differences between visceral and subcutaneous fat, it is necessary to comment that this surgery exclusively reduces the subcutaneous greasy weave, and the physical exercise also reduces the visceral one.
Therefore, if exclusively it is decided to realise surgery without physical exercise, the own metabolism of the patient will cause that it returns to his initial state, since this one does not change. The momentary change, in broad strokes, with aesthetic aims, realises it liposuction. If we wished that they remain those changes, it is necessary to complement it with the accomplishment of physical exercise.
In conclusion, liposuction will contribute aesthetic advantages to us, and, complemented with physical exercise, we will manage to reduce all those disadvantages that the obesity produced in the form of silentes but serious diseases that end up reducing the potential years of life of the patient. In addition, we do not forget that all surgery implies some risks, reason why, if the results of this are beneficial, we will have to always follow the advice that the professionals contribute to us, and will always go directed to complement them with an adapted accomplishment of physical exercise, along with by all means a diet it heals and balanced.
We hope that this information has been of your interest, we are to your disposition to solve any doubt to you They see speak with us! to SportPulse Club of Antalyaescortclub.
1. Despr©s, J.P., Lemieux, I., Bergeron, J., Pibarot, P., Mathieu, P., Larose, E.,¦ Poirier, P. (2008). Abdominal obesity and the metabolic syndrome: contribution to global cardiometabolic risk. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol, 28(6), 1039-1049. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.107.159228
2. Giese, S. and., Bulan, E.J., Commons, G.W., Spear, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, & Yanovski, J.A. (2001). Cardiovascular Improvements in risk procases out with large-volume liposuction: to pilot study. Plastic and reconstructive surgery, 108(2), 510-519.
3. Benatti, F.B., Lira, F.S., & Oyama, L.M. (2011). For Strategies reducing body fat mass: effects of liposuction and exercise on cardiovascular risk factors and adiposity. Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity: targets and therapy, 4, 141.
4. Hansen, D., Dendale, P., Berger, J., go Loon, L.J., & Meeusen, R. (2007). The effects of exercise training on fat-mass loss in obese patients during Energy intake restriction. Sports Medicine, 37(1), 31-46.
5. Kelley, D.E., Thaete, F.L., Troost, F., Huwe, T., & Goodpaster, B.H. (2000). Abdominal Subdivisions of subcutaneous adipose tissue and insulin resistance. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology And Metabolism, 278(5), E941-E948